







As it got dark, my XT gave me lots of problems because I had to shoot at wide aperture and the flash pretty much washed out the subject, like this aboriginal performer.
A performer from Japan decided to do an impromptu flip for us.
Here's the float from the convention center. It is much more colorful when lit.
After watching the parade for more than 4 hours, the finale -- the fire breathing dragon...pretty cool and worth the wait, even though it went by pretty fast.
Here's a sample of what I call my 'wandering AF' problem..kinda like the 'wandering eye'..where you are focused on everything other than the subject right in front of you....I need to get it fixed.

2 comments:
I love it that you stood on a chair for your final shot. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get the shot.
Nice parade shots. I suspect once you get your 50D or fix your XT you are going to take some great shots. Your exposure and composition are really improving.
Post a Comment