I wanted to do some test shots with the lens and found the amazing reach w/ the 200mm end of the zoom. This shot of the Ala Wai golf course was taken from my building down the street across the Ala Wai Canal. I'm quite surprised that it's sharp enough to read the street sign.
Stabilization is the way to go! One of those golfers looks like Walter. Isn't he suppose to be working? You are going to love that lens. My 70-200mm stabilized is my favorite lens. Focuses fast, focuses extremely sharp and you don't need a tripod. You may need a monopod, it heavy as a brick or start pumping iron.
Sleeping Lizard
-
I don't have a name for this guy yet, but he's been sleeping on this same
leaf for the past few weeks now. He looks so comfy and didn't even wake up
eve...
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Spinning Steel Wool
-
I always wanted to shoot spinning burning steel wool. I finally got my
chance with a Meetup group the other week. I also tried to capture the
blue sky ...
2 comments:
Holy moly, shot at 1/15, and 1/25!!! Is that right??? Either that IS is really amazing or for real I'm calling you ROCK.
Stabilization is the way to go! One of those golfers looks like Walter. Isn't he suppose to be working? You are going to love that lens. My 70-200mm stabilized is my favorite lens. Focuses fast, focuses extremely sharp and you don't need a tripod. You may need a monopod, it heavy as a brick or start pumping iron.
Post a Comment