I was sooo lucky to be able to check out the tiger cubs after the Children's Cancer Foundation Zoo event. The afternoon lighting was perfect for taking photos of the cubs. They were really fast and I was not quick enough w/ the shutter so I missed a LOT of great shots, but I was still able to get some of the playful cubs. They've grown so much and not so cuddly looking like the last time I saw them.
Sleeping Lizard
-
I don't have a name for this guy yet, but he's been sleeping on this same
leaf for the past few weeks now. He looks so comfy and didn't even wake up
eve...
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Spinning Steel Wool
-
I always wanted to shoot spinning burning steel wool. I finally got my
chance with a Meetup group the other week. I also tried to capture the
blue sky ...
2 comments:
Wow, excellent tiger cub shoots, looks like there is no fence at all and extremely sharp. Great shooting!
Hey, you got some great shots!! I'm sooooo jellos!!
Post a Comment