A must-visit for me is the new green house. It was soooo hot inside especially on this humid day so I decided to get an HDR of the exterior instead.
It was unfortunate that there were not as many blossoms as there were the last time I visited.
My HDR of flowers didn't really work out and the only one that looked natural was this pitcher plant.. there was only one blossom that didn't turn brown. This hanging plant is usually swinging in the wind from the fans blowing so it is especially hard to get a good HDR shot.
There were mostly green plants in the green house...(duh?!!)
Just outside the green house is this statue of a girl with butterflies. Around this area I saw a lot of butterflies dancing around the flowers.
I waited patiently until I was able to capture these two shots of butterflies. These were cropped since I was using my wide angle lens and wasn't able to get too close without scaring away the butterfly. There's even a caterpillar in the flowers. 
I wanted to get a panorama of the cannon ball tree, but that photo also didn't turn out and I got this instead. I think this is the largest tree in the garden...It took 3 shots to build this panorama.

3 comments:
I am impressed, your choice of HDR shoots are very nice. I am so happy that you got more than one shot of a butterfly. They came out extremely sharp. I noticed that tree from afar, it really is so tall and large, terrific perspective. Hey sista, got to go again.
Great HDR shots! Your green house shot is fantastic, the color are so vibrate, it looks super cool. Great butterfly shot too. Great shooting!
Ditto what Erick said!
Post a Comment