I was able to check out the Christmas decorations at Honolulu Hale early this year. I was surprised and glad that it wasn't as crowded the day after the City's parade. I was able to take pictures of all the decorations without having to deal with crowds. I think I'll consider making this date a yearly event.
It was great weather, considering the week before it was pouring like dogs and cats.
I think this year's theme is recycling because near the entrance, there's this giant pikachu ..
Taking a closer look, you see it's made of bottles...lots of them..
I decided to use some filter effects on my pics..
I got a few cools pics to make photo cards next year.. happy holidays!!
Costco Dessert Bars
-
I didn't actually taste any of this so I can't vouch for its oh-no-ness,
but Wendell said that it was a hit with his softball team.
[image: IMG_6243] [im...
3 weeks ago














2 comments:
So nice. Great that u did not have to wait for others to get out of your frames. Your white balance is also very good.
Great shots, great lighting! You really captured that Christmas feeling. That green light decorations are so cool. Super shot!
Post a Comment