It's been a while since I went out to check the sunset. I've been discovering 'new' feature in my old P&S Lumix camera. It's one of those presets like landscape, sunset, etc.. This one is called 'Pinhole'. I discovered it while doing shots for the 5 day B&W challenge..
The color comes out a little muted and has a vignette edge and gives off a slight ominous feel..I think it is very cool. Here are a few taken w/ the effect. I did add a little more color in PSE..
This was taken shortly after the sun set below the horizon.
I turned the same photo to b&w to give it an incoming storm feel..It was fun discovering more settings in the camera that I've had for many years..
Sleeping Lizard
-
I don't have a name for this guy yet, but he's been sleeping on this same
leaf for the past few weeks now. He looks so comfy and didn't even wake up
eve...
7 hours ago





2 comments:
Hey, how cool izdat!!
Glad you learned more about your Lumix. Cool!
Post a Comment