I decide to go around looking for the rest of them and tried to take their pics. The glare from the windows is especially bad. I tried fixing the shots w/ PSE highlights and shadows. I also tried boosting the color saturation.
ARGH! they moved.. or was it me?!!?
This came out more like a surveillance camera shot..
I had more luck w/ stuff that didn't move like this set of old toys in a glass case.
There were these Schoenhut Humpty Dumpty Circus display. According to the antique road show, there was a Circus band set (not displayed here) appraised at $10,000!

2 comments:
Good for camera photo shots. You can tell you have experience with photography. Your photos really don't look like you took them with your photo. Nice shooting!
OMG, who would guess that the Star War gang would be there. I agree EV, your pics are good. Felix the Cat was so cute. I wonder how old they are.
Post a Comment