Hee hee, so this is when you use continuous mode. Very nice. Wow 4 people deep. That takes guts. I am sure the last person is holding his breath - that the guy clears him.
Costco Dessert Bars
-
I didn't actually taste any of this so I can't vouch for its oh-no-ness,
but Wendell said that it was a hit with his softball team.
[image: IMG_6243] [im...
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Spinning Steel Wool
-
I always wanted to shoot spinning burning steel wool. I finally got my
chance with a Meetup group the other week. I also tried to capture the
blue sky ...
2 comments:
Hee hee, so this is when you use continuous mode. Very nice. Wow 4 people deep. That takes guts. I am sure the last person is holding his breath - that the guy clears him.
Looks great to me. These guys should try out for America's Got Talent. That is very impressive. Nice shooting!
Post a Comment