I didn't feel like venturing into the crowd so I ended up taking pics of kids body surfing while I waited.
Since it was so crowded, I went towards the street area to see if I could catch anything. I finally saw some police escorts.
some sporty cars...
And a bunch of black SUVs. To my disappointment, they drove onto the beach area so I wasn't able to see anyone at all.
After the sunset, the crowd got even larger, I decided on another panorama. It was getting darker and I wasn't able to see any stars (except maybe the ones that started to appear in the sky) so I decided to leave. I heard on the news there were some 5000-10,000 people who showed up. When I left, people were still arriving. I'm glad I left when I did.

1 comment:
Wow, that's a lot of people! I always love your panoramas.
Post a Comment