I saw photos in the Star Advertiser of the Colombian Naval Tall Ship ARC Gloria's arrival to Honolulu Harbor, but unfortunately, I am now back to work so I couldn't go and visit. Luckily my good friend was in the area and took pics to show me so that I could be there via osmosis. These photos were shared with me by "Aunty" Shirley and she graciously gave me permission to post them. These are those times that it really doesn't matter what you shoot with but it's the photos that tell the story. She took these w/ her iphone 4S and sent to me via email. I just adjusted the coloration a little in photoshop to bring out the colors.
She went on Monday to the pier at Aloha Tower and was able to go on board for a free tour of the ship.
She found info and went to check it out again on Tuesday when the ship was preparing to leave for the next port. This was what I was wanting to see.
And as amazing as their arrival looked, the sailing crew got on the sails.
Then they sailed off.. what a beautiful day and a beautiful sight. I'm glad I got to see it, even if it was only in picture thru someone else's lens. I hope they come back next year. I'll be sure then to take off and see them with my own lens. :-)
Costco Dessert Bars
-
I didn't actually taste any of this so I can't vouch for its oh-no-ness,
but Wendell said that it was a hit with his softball team.
[image: IMG_6243] [im...
3 weeks ago






3 comments:
iPhone!! Supa nice!
"Aunty" Shirley did a great job. How nice to have an assistant. Hee hee.
Very cool for an iPhone. The shot with the guys on the mast is awesome. Great job Aunty Shirley!
Post a Comment