There were different dances with colorful and flowing costumes.

These performers are students at BYU.
According to the announcer, this dancer represents a crane.
There was a taekwando demonstration. They sure broke a lot of boards.
There was even a Flamenco dance performance.
They invited other "global" performers like the Chinese Lion dance.
And also a Japanese Taiko performance.

4 comments:
Wow, beautiful costumes. Looks like you had a front and center seat. I had to work and was too tired to go check out the action. Glad you got to use your new lens!
The color boost works so well with these beautiful outfits. I really like your action shot of the taewando demonstration. Very good job.
Jalna, since I was sitting directly under the sun, no one wanted the seats so I lucked out. It was really HOT, though.
Very nice close-ups and the color is so cool! Now, aren't you glad you got that lens? Great shots!
Post a Comment