Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ala Wai Promenade 5/24/09

Every morning as I pass it on my way to work on the bus, I've wanted to take some pictures of he tree tunnel of the Ala Wai promenade. So, we "photo nuts", as CD calls us, took in a shoot there to attempted another HDR experiment.
In this tree tunnel shot, I think I need more exposures to balance out the dark and light since my shot is still kinda blown out in the light areas.
The day was perfect, with the sky at its bluest..but it was sure HOT!!I think this building just went up not long ago. I wonder if it's another time-share?
EV was kind enough to let me try out his NICE tripod so I decided to take a panorama shot of the Ala Wai.

2 comments:

celia said...

I especially like your panoramic as well as the new building. From one photo nut to another.

Erick said...

Very nice HDRing! Your colors are great, the panoramic looks great too. Nice shooting!