The Buddha was really back lit and dark. HDR helped balance the background and foreground.
I found the color of this plant was really unusual and I used HDR Detail Enhancer feature on this shot.
HDR helped to bring the outdoor colors into these shots instead of being blown out.

I tried other HDR process for outdoors shots to get the details of the branches/roots of the canon ball tree.
In this darkened tree covered pathway, I was able to get better exposure w/ my 3 shots.
Here's the BEFORE shot of the green house looking out into the gardens. This was shot at +0 EV.
Here's the 3 shots combined AFTER HDR process. The colors are far more vibrant because of the combined exposures.

3 comments:
Great HDR shots! Your flowers came out so wonderful, the colors and depth are incredible. They look like the real thing. More HDR! Super shooting!
Wow!! I looove the before and after comparison. BIG difference.
Very nice!
Post a Comment