










The victory dance was even darker than last year...



We met this boy who saw himself in the poster so we asked him to take a photo with himself.
The Closing Ceremony had the release of these colorful pidgeons.
Adventures Through Learning Photography











The victory dance was even darker than last year...



We met this boy who saw himself in the poster so we asked him to take a photo with himself.
The Closing Ceremony had the release of these colorful pidgeons.
5 comments:
Veeery nice variety. I love that first shot!! Did you lie on your belly to get it? Hahahaha.
Great post! The exposure on the athletes face is spot on, that softball on the bat wow, super Victory Dance shots and the colorful pigdeons is a great shot! One of your better postings!
Jalna,
I wasn't on the ground, but put my camera low on the ground to take this...I think it would look even MORE cool had I taken it w/ a full frame...sooo jellos for the full frame camera.. ;)
Woo hoo, you certainly got great shots. Your white balance is terrific. How did you get noiselss Victory Dance shots, considering it was darker than last year?
Hey Celia,
Thanks! I had to use flash for all my shots. I used the wide lens because it was so dark and most of the time I couldn't even see what I was shooting!
Post a Comment