I was finally free on a Saturday afternoon to attend one of the Eyes of Hawaii Workshops. This is the first professional model shoot I've done and I was surprised that at 1:30pm bright sunlight I was able to get good shots. I learned a lot and I learned that I need to get a gold color reflector. :-) The lighting came out perfect! I reworked my photos in PSE 10 to boost the color saturation to try and get a glossy magazine-like feel. Thanks to the great patient models for letting me get some great shots. This was a great workshop and I'm glad I didn't miss it. For all of these shots I used a 70-200mm lens.
Costco Dessert Bars
-
I didn't actually taste any of this so I can't vouch for its oh-no-ness,
but Wendell said that it was a hit with his softball team.
[image: IMG_6243] [im...
3 weeks ago














3 comments:
Great shots! Especially your hula shots, so nice. Good thing you were able to attend.
1:30!! Amaaaazing! Great job Shun Wah,
Terrific! I like all of your shots!!!!
Post a Comment